When you come out to experience America's Ride-Thru Cave, know that the health and safety of you, your family, and your friends are top priorities for the team at Fantastic Caverns
The team at Fantastic Caverns is working diligently to ensure the safety of our employees and all of our guests as we closely monitor the situation regarding COVID-19. The health and safety of our guests are top of mind as we suspend our memorable ride through cave experiences. We have increased the frequency of our everyday health and safety protocols and procedures, and we are taking extra precautions to keep everyone safe and healthy.
What Fantastic Caverns has done to combat the spread of COVID-19:
- Temporarily closed to help mitigate the spread of the virus
- Before closing, we reduced the number of people on each ride-thru departure by 40 percent
- We've increased the frequency of our cleaning procedures and will take action based on the guidance of health and safety experts
- Surfaces are being wiped with disinfectant continually throughout the day
- We are continually educating our employees on best public hygiene practices and providing them with up-to-date information on COVID-19
Fantastic Caverns is taking action based on the guidance of health and safety experts
We share your concern with the spread of COVID-19 and we are working hard to help mitigate any potential transmission at Fantastic Caverns. We are regularly providing guidance and up-to-date information to all of our team members on the best practices to keep themselves and their loved ones safe. We are asking anyone and everyone to stay home and contact a physician if they have any flu-like symptoms. Also, we are encouraging the traveling public to follow the recommended preventive measures of health experts. For more information regarding Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) visit the Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services website at https://health.mo.gov/living/healthcondiseases/communicable/novel-coronavirus/.
Contact America's Ride Thru Cave
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at (417) 833-2010. When you have an opportunity to experience Fantastic Caverns, know that the health and safety of you, your family, and your friends are top priorities for the team at Fantastic Caverns.