When you come out to experience America's Ride-Thru Cave, know that the health and safety of you, your family, and your friends are top priorities for the team at Fantastic Caverns
The team at Fantastic Caverns is working diligently to ensure the safety of our employees and all of our guests as we closely monitor the situation regarding COVID-19. The health and safety of our guests are top of mind as we continue to offer our memorable ride through cave experiences. We have increased the frequency of our everyday health and safety protocols and procedures, and we are taking extra precautions to keep everyone safe and healthy.
What Fantastic Caverns has done to combat the spread of COVID-19:
- We temporarily suspended operations from mid-March to May 2020
- We have reduced the total number of people on each ride-thru departure by 40 percent
- We've increased the frequency of our cleaning procedures and will continue to take action based on the guidance of health and safety experts
- Surfaces are being wiped with disinfectant continually throughout the day and team members are provided personal protective equipment (PPE)
- We are continually educating our employees on best public hygiene practices and providing them with up-to-date information on COVID-19
When visiting Fantastic Caverns:
- Please allow for at least 6 feet of distance between your party and other parties
- Masks are appropriate when on property; masks are required when riding through America's Ride-Thru Cave
- Our peak visitation occurs daily between 11am and 3pm; guests might consider visiting before 11am or after 3pm
Fantastic Caverns is taking action based on the guidance of health and safety experts
We share your concern with the spread of COVID-19 and we are working hard to help mitigate any potential transmission at Fantastic Caverns. We are regularly providing guidance and up-to-date information to all of our team members on the best practices to keep themselves and their loved ones safe. We are asking anyone and everyone to stay home and contact a physician if they have any flu-like symptoms. Also, we are encouraging the traveling public to follow the recommended preventive measures of health experts. For more information regarding Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) visit the Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services website at https://health.mo.gov/living/healthcondiseases/communicable/novel-coronavirus/.
Contact America's Ride Thru Cave
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (417) 833-2010. When you have an opportunity to experience Fantastic Caverns, know that the health and safety of you, your family, and your friends are top priorities for the team at Fantastic Caverns.